NOW TRENDING...

Fashion in a definition

     
A lot of people make a mistake about fashion which I would like to address right now. The mistake people make is questioning that fashion is a definite way (or a 1 way traffic) which is a very slender thinking. Take for instance I be aware of any individual who thinks the use of layer beads on a camisole is WEIRD and I recognize some of us may have that questioning too, which is my most important cause for talking about it. First of all what is fashion to you ? I would like to say to you all that trend doesn't have a exact which means or pattern. A query may occur "why would i say trend would not have specific pattern?" the motive is cos we outline fashion ourselves. Which honestly capacity you are responsible or entitled to your private trend pattern. Therefore aw urge you to by no means dress in a way cos everyone does that or dress in a way cos u feel that is the only way to prove you are normal. Dress in a way u experience blissful and self elevated. 
      Lets get returned to what my pal stated about layer beads, she claimed layer beads don't suit on corporate wears. I used to be the one in camisole and layer beads and when she noticed it she was like when you are in company or formal wears u shouldn't wear a layer bead. Wen u are in formal wears u are free to wear layer beads until you are going for formal outings like interviews, conferences e.t.c as lengthy as you don't seem to be going for any of these then u are very free to put it on. Also i will like to also tell you something funny. Can you also consider even the queen of England(Elizabeth II) in a photograph wore a suit and used layer bead. I wasn't even in go well with when I wore the bead I was once in a camisole with a bolero jacket and a buggy trouser. My point is if the queen of England where we copied our formal dressing style from can put on that who says you don't have the proper to define your fashion?. I will urge you in no way to do things the way human beings prefer it, you should as an alternative do it in a way that fits your body and soul. Once once more you are the determiner of your FASHION, never compromise it due to the fact your Fashion mirrors you. 
Share on Google Plus

About Nuel Young C

I love sharing ideas with people, am always passionate about the things i do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments